The Foundation Draw is open to all members and non members
Each Ticket costs £12 per year which is included in the Draw at £1 per month for 12 months. There is a draw at our first Wednesday breakfast meeting of each month.
The winner of each monthly draw receives 50% of that month’s Prize Fund with the balance being donated to a selected Rotary charity. As many people as possible are encouraged to join in the Draw, and of course, individuals can have multiple tickets. Growing the numbers will lead to bigger prizes and bigger charitable contributions.
Once you buy your ticket(s) via PayPal you will receive confirmation and your ticket number(s) which will be entered into the next calendar month’s draw.
Rules of the Rotary Club of Old Town Foundation Draw
1. The Foundation Draw provides prizes as below and raises money for selected Rotary Charities.
The draw is registered under the Lotteries and Amusements Act 1976 with Swindon Borough Council,Charity Commission registration number 1101291.
2. The Promoter shall be Eddie Sims of 7a Roseland Avenue, Devizes, Wiltshire SN10 3AR.
3. Subscribers will be entered into a Monthly Draw which will take place on the 1 st Wednesday of each month at approximately 8.15 am at 20 At The Kings, Wood Street. Swindon SN1 4AG.
The Monthly Draw will be made under the supervision of the Treasurer or in his absence the then President of the Rotary Club of Swindon Old Town or his/her nominee.
Subscribers may attend any or all Monthly Draws.
4. Each Ticket for the Monthly Draw will cost £12 per year payable in advance. Each Ticket will be included in the Monthly Draw at the rate of £1 per month for the 12 months starting with the first draw after the subscription has been received by the Treasurer.
5. In no circumstances will Tickets be included in the Monthly Draw where subscriptions have not been received by the Treasurer (or have lapsed).
6. Each Ticket, with its associated Subscriber will be allocated a permanent number in the Monthly Draws until such time as the Ticket may lapse through non-payment.
7. Each Monthly Draw shall result in one Prize. The Prize shall be equal to 50% of the total of all subscriptions current for that month.
8. The Council of the Rotary Club of Swindon Old Town may amend these Rules at any time at their sole discretion and any decision made by the Council regarding these Rules or their interpretation shall be final.